C#, WPF - PROGRAMMER/S NEEDED TO COMPLETE PROJECT
Details of the project
• The programmer shall use GitHub.
• The application needs to read the COM1 at a rate of ~40 readings per second the string will be like 900<cr><lf>900<cr><lf>… Those readings are equivalent to the temperature. COM2 needs to read the temperature same as COM1 and display it on the screen at a slower rate of 3 times per second. COM3 needs to send commands to a stepper motor.
• This equipment will read COM1’s temperature and when the temperature user press START TEST it write COM3 something like this 0A2110,5000<cr><lf> and when the temperature reaches 800 a timer will start for 12 seconds and that is what will be displayed in real time on the chart.
• The chart displays the temperature from when it reaches = or less the 800degrees to when the timer ends at 12 seconds. The chart will also display the cooling rate in degrees.
• The application can Open, save and save as files all the readings All the information on the screen needs to be stored to be Open later. When the user opens the file all the data displays on the chart.
• Email button open a window to enter the email address and send the open report and chart as PDF.
• The screen has 3 buttons Home Heat Apollo and Clean head. When the user presses any of the button it writes to the Com3
Home: @01<cr><lf> 0d2000<cr><lf> 0R1<cr><lf>
Heat Apollo: 0A1890,5000<cr><lf>
• The print button will show a full report. It will include the chart, the Customer Report and the list of readings following the time with milliseconds as a PDF.
Code needs to be clean and well documented.
Release of all source code after completion.
3 milestones will be created.
1st release - Will be half way through the project. (After 1.5 weeks of work)
2nd release- Will be at the completion of the project (After 3 Weeks of work)
3rd release - Will be after all bugs have been approved and uploaded. (After all user testing is completed at 4 weeks)
Explanation of Steps
1- Application Open and connect to Com 1,2 and 3.
2- Screen display Oven temperature at a rate of 3 readings per second.
3- Screen Display Sensor temperature at a rate of ~40 readings per second.
4- Com Status display in green if the status of the com port is good and connected.
5- User fills in the Textboxes with information.
6- User presses START TEST Button.
7- The program write COM 3 this data 0A2110,5000<cr><lf> to lower the sensor
8- Sensor temperature start drop at a fast rate.
9- When the temperature reaches =< 800 the chart starts showing the data.
10- 12 seconds after the temperature has reached =< 800 the Test is Finished
11- The screen now shows data like the picture attached. Temperature and cooling rate.
12- User now can press SAVE button to store the Test. This will include all the Text Box Data.
13- User can print the report of the Test. It will include the chart, the Text Box Data, the Customer Report and the list of readings following the time with milliseconds as a PDF.
14- User can Open a stored report to display on the Chart and Text Boxes.
15- User can Email the Test with a report as a PDF.
30 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $1394 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I am already working on a WPF application with serial data comunication, so for me it is quite eas. Are you willing to send me the device for development? When do you want it completed? Ciao Armando