One of our client is seeking a qualified system administrator to deploy a Zabbix Monitoring Setup. We have it already installed and basics configured however we need someone to setup a more comprehensive setup. The few key things we are looking for are:
1. Parameters to be Monitored (for cPanel/WHM Servers):
CPU, Load, RAM Usage, IO Usage, Network Traffic, Exim Mail Queue, Server IP Blacklisting on RBL, Local Mail Relay (Spamming), Server Updates, Software RAID Health, HDD Health, Server Hardware Health (Temperature, etc), Services (Apache, MySQL, Exim, etc), Filesystem Health, Disk Space
2. Parameters to be Monitored for OpenVZ Nodes:
CPU, Load, RAM Usage, IO Usage, Network Traffic, Exim Mail Queue inside OpenVZ VPSes, HDD Health, Server Hardware Health, Server Updates, IP Blacklisting, Filesystem Health, Disk Space
3. Parameters to be Monitored for Switches:
Port Traffic, Packet Loss
4. Parameters to be Monitored for Routers:
Packet Loss, BGP Sessions, Port Traffic, BGP Traffic, other important parameters, open to suggestions.
5. Email alerts for important alerts only (emails not required for non-urgent alerts)
6. Easy Shell Scripts to add new servers to monitoring and remove as well.
7. Configure and Setup Zabbix Dashboard for an easy overall view of the infrastructure.
We are open to any advise, suggestions and recommendations that you would have.
Check the attached text file for everything that is to be monitored and configured.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $280 for this job
Hi, we can do this quickly and professionaly, i work with zabbix 7 years form version 1.8 to 2.4. Contact with me in skype. My skype id: Zloy_doctor.
Hi, I am working as Linux engineer from couple of year and I am clear regarding your expectations and if you will give me a chance then am sure you will appreciate my work.