You will be provided with a list that contains 5300 Turkish words and their translations in English. You will need to create multiple choice question for each word. The questions will be simple and straight forward. You will create a question for each word- that means 5300 questions.
The word that means "Cat"
1) Kopek 2)Kedi 3)Hayvan
The word "Kedi" Means:
1)Cat 2)mouse 3) Snake
Use any of the above question versions= ask for English meaning OR ask for Turkish meaning.
1) To have high skills in typing, because if you are slow in typing, the project will be nightmare for you.
2) You will create the questions on excel with 5 columns. First column= question. Second column=First option. Third column=Second option. Fourth column=Third option. Fifth column= Correct answer
3) If you place a bid, your bid should be within my budget, or your bid will be overlooked.
4) Turkish language skills desired but not required.
5) You should have 3 hours free time.
I do have normal typing skills ( I am not fast), and i am able to do 2 questions per minute.