I want to add better public facing presentation to my back end ecommerce / CRM web site. The first step in that is to make a page template that presents the different sections of each products description as a separate screen full of information, and make the moving between screens easy and automatic.
Perhaps an example is best? I really like the way this page scrolls:
[url removed, login to view]
but I don't want that stupid popup when it first loads, or all that fancy animation and complexity (yet). So I'm not asking for everything that page does, although if I'm able to work well with a guru, I'll certainly come back for more features in the future. For this job, I want these features:
- You are making me a template; each section must be clearly commented, so that I can copy in parts of the template to build up each screen, from my script on my server. In the template you provide, you will make a comment like "SCREEN TITLE HERE", or "LINK TO BACKGROUND IMAGE HERE", "START OF SCREEN", "END OF SCREEN", etc... And it must support being as little as one screen, or as many screens as are needed. E.g. When I serve the page, the first screen will be the "hero" with the main headline and selling point for the product, and a background picture or video, then if there is a demonstration video available showing off the product, that might be the next screen, then if that product has a list of features, those would be the next screen, then a "you might also be interested in..." screen... Each of those screens would just be another copy of the same HTML that you provide, and I fill in with content from my system.
- When you scroll down, it "pops" to the next screen full of data. It would be nice if it started to scroll, then popped...
- There is a place to click in the bottom center of each page (except the last one) which pops to the next screen, and another place at the top center of each page (except the first one) which pops to the previous screen.
- There is a set of "dots" or short text list on the far left (it's on the right in the example), which lists each screen and on which you can click to quickly jump to that screen. E.g. instead of the dots in the example, it might be "Intro", "Demo", "Features", "Questions", "Buy" but my server would supply those names, you would supply a place for the server to insert them. I don't need the menu on the left.
- Each page can have a text heading, a background image or video, a space in the center for a list, blocks of text, or a form and a set of button links in the lower right. I will insert the heading text, image or video url, list, text, or form from my server... you don't write that, just clearly note where they go.
- And the most difficult thing I want, which isn't supported by the example at all: I want it to "re-skin" as a mobile page if the screen width drops below
Here are the things I do NOT want from that page:
- NO copying of code from the page, I'm not trying to steal their programming, just get a similar look and feel
- NO #/7 page numbering thing.
- NO Menu on the left ( want the dot's from the right, placed on the left, as words)
- NO fancy animations in from the sides
- NO initial popup of text
- NO separate look of the first and last pages. e.g. all pages can generally look like the middle pages
15 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $194 γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I have review project details and would like to discuss further regarding the project with you. Kindly let me know when you are available. Thank you.
I am ready to start your project , just start chat and we can discuss in detail , i assure you that you will be provided quality work. Waiting for your kind reply...