I need a small size PCB that can do the following.
it will be mounted on a back plate NOT on the Pi! so needs mounting holes
26pin connection will be ribbon cable.
1) 3 solid state relays with status leds
2) 3 inputs HIGH or LOW input voltage 12-30vdc (Opto coupler would be idle)
inputs must be triggered with negative signals
3) RS485 to [url removed, login to view] UART chip 485 side broken out to screw terminal and uart side going to UART on Raspberry Pi
4) device to be powered from external 12v supply.
5) must have a foot print for this board [url removed, login to view] and break out the UART to a 3 pin screw terminal.
1) 2 layer PCB max
2) silk screen with values on all items
3) PCB color to be white
4) this device will be used on heavy machines so needs to be very robust.
5) all devices on board needs to be powered from the 12v supply.
6) all relay contacts needs to be broken out to screw terminals.
System geber files and Component BOM is to be submitted for review and component availability is key, need to be able to send files to any manufacturing house.
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will discuss the details further. Thankyou