Εικόνα προφίλ του/της Web&Mobile App Developers
@DreamOne
Flag of India Ratlam, India
Member since 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
11 Προτάσεις

Web&Mobile App Developers

Συνδεδεμένος Αποσυνδεδεμένος
We are a experienced and dedicated team of 15 people having expertise in : ♚Mobile Development : ☛ Android, iPhone, React Native, Web services ♚Web Development: ☛ CMS - Wordpress, Drupal, Magento ☛ Frameworks - Laravel, CI, Yii, Zend, CakePHP, MEANJS ☛ Design Frameworks - Bootstrap, Angular2/4/5, React.js Foundation, Materialize ☛ NodeJS, MongoDB, , WebSocket ♚Programming Languages: ☛ PHP, Java, .NET, NodeJS, Swift ♚Version Control ☛ GitHub ☛ BitBucket ☛ SVN We have expertise in Responsive Design, PHP, CSS, HTML, CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery While building a site we focus and include the following in development: ☛ SEO Friendly ☛ Validate HTML With W3C ☛ Schema org Let's start and get the maximum of your idea!
$22 USD/hr
429 αξιολογήσεις
8.4
  • 98%Ολοκληρωμένες Εργασίες
  • 99%Εντός Προϋπολογισμού
  • 92%Εντός χρόνου
  • 25%Βαθμός Επαναπρόσληψης

Δείγμα Δουλειάς

Πρόσφατες Αξιολογήσεις

  • image of donscalos888 French Corporate B2B Website under Wordpresss $1546.00 USD

    “It was a great experience. This freelancer is very patient and qualified and managed to answer all our questions.”

  • image of hkgdcii Project for Web&Mobile App Developers -- 2 $85.00 USD

    “Great”

  • image of PorterP Build an iOS & Android App with backend $13200.00 USD

    “Like most remote developers, it's very important to provide as exact specifications so that the project stays on course. It's not typical to have a partner that thinks things through on your behalf. This team did provide thought on some key areas that was not considered. Where the team could improve is in their troubleshooting their code. The code worked and did what it was supposed to 95% of the time. The remaining 5% was something like an item caught in UAT where we needed to be able to create X with the feature requested, but it had some built in restriction preventing modifying X. Overall, I would definitely hire this team again!”

  • image of hkgdcii Project for Web&Mobile App Developers $500.00 USD

    “Great work”

  • image of fundogpublishing Redesign and Fix On-Line Game to Completion Stage - Number Two $95.00 USD

    “I have worked with Mahesh for over two years, and the word that springs to mind when describing him is ‘trustworthy’ – he is an honest and patient straight shooter whose work is of the of the highest caliber. I say that because I’ve asked him to do on-going complicated and detailed work which he’s handled with ease, and often produced a result far better than expected. Plus, he’s been just as diligent when performing simple tasks, and the various amendments I’ve given him. Working with him is easy as his willingness, eagerness, and can-do-attitude is exemplary - and it gets results. Mahesh is a pleasure to work and always honest and fair - I highly recommend him.”

  • image of leyhausen Project for Mahesh P. -- 2 €2250.00 EUR

    “very well done, even with our strange German language ;-)”

Εμπειρία

Manager & Developer

Mar 2016

Working as full time Manager, developer.

Software Engineer

Dec 2012 - Mar 2016 (3 years)

Worked on J2EE Technologies and on UI part of various project.

Part time freelancer

Jan 2011 - Mar 2016 (5 years)

I worked as part time freelancer.

Εκπαίδευση

MCA

2009 - 2012 (3 years)

Qualifications

Innovation award (2012)

Zensar Technologies

Awarded for innovation in UI development project.

Δημοσιεύσεις

FrampTech

Framptech publication

Πιστοποιήσεις

  • Preferred Freelancer Program SLA
    97%
  • jQuery 1
    93%
  • US English Level 1
    85%
  • Numeracy 1
    85%
  • PHP5 1
    85%
  • PHP Level 1
    83%
  • JavaScript Level 1
    83%
  • CSS 1
    80%
  • WordPress
    80%
  • HTML Level 1
    78%

Επαληθεύσεις

  • Συνδεδεμένο Facebook
  • Προτεινόμενος Freelancer
  • Επαληθευμένη Πληρωμή
  • Έγινε Επαλήθευση Τηλεφώνου
  • Επαληθευμένη Ταυτότητα
  • Επαληθευμένο Email

Οι Κορυφαίες Μου Δεξιότητες

Εμφάνιση Παρόμοιων Freelancers