Προσκαλέστε τον/την Freelancer στην Εργασία
Δεν φαίνεται να έχετε κάποια ενεργή εργασία αυτή τη στιγμή. Γιατί δεν αναρτάτε μια εργασία τώρα; Είναι δωρεάν!Ανάρτηση εργασίας
- N/AΟλοκληρωμένες Εργασίες
- N/AΕντός Προϋπολογισμού
- N/AΕντός χρόνου
- N/AΒαθμός Επαναπρόσληψης
Featured writer on Chinese Muslims in Malaysiaάρθρο
Systems AdministratorJan 2016
Manage and administer the online reservation system.
CopywriterOct 2012 - Oct 2014 (2 years)
1. Produced effective marketing copy for web and print. 2. Developed and implemented marketing plans including event, print, email and digital campaigns. 3. Networked with media partners to ensure marketing effectiveness. 4. Performed day-to-day administrative functions.
Providing freelancing copywriting, transcribing, writing and translating services for companies and organisations located in Malaysia and Singapore.
Research AnalystMar 2010 - Mar 2012 (2 years)
1. Produced comprehensive R&D materials including presentations and proposals. 2. Effectively developed and maintained the company website. 3. Performed day-to-day administrative functions.
Business Development ManagerNov 2008 - Feb 2010 (1 year)
1. Established effective working relationships with educational institutions and SMEs. 2. Managed and monitored the development of the [login to view URL] system. 3. Performed day-to-day administrative functions.
Corporate ConsultantMay 2006 - Oct 2008 (2 years)
1. Organised events related to employment and students' marketability. 2. Established effective working relationships with industry partners. 3. Prepared ISO procedures and ensured the department complied to it. 4. Part of the working committee for company events. 5. Produced comprehensive marketing content for print and web, 6. Conducted consultations regarding INTI Education Group. 7. Performed day-to-day administrative functions.
Multimedia Studies2002 - 2005 (3 years)
Mandarin Language2010 - 2011 (1 year)
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi - Level 4 (2012)Hanban / Confucius Institute Headquarters, Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China
The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is an international standardised test of Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives.
Effective Business English (2006)IMS
Undergone an intensive 3 months course on business English.