Band T-shirt design
- Κατάσταση: Closed
- Βραβείο: $55
- Ληφθείσες Συμμετοχές: 32
- Νικητής: Carliallower
So we're an alternative rock Los Angeles-based female-fronted band called Chase the Comet.
We need a design for our new merch shirt.
It should be maximum 3 colors (bright colors or just monochrome), look cool AF (obviously, see examples below!!! Again, please SEE EXAMPLES BELOW!!!:), have our band name (and not necessarily our logo), and make people wanna wear it! It should also be horizontal so that we could do the chest print not the full front print.
Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Please, see suggestions:
Be creative but adequate.
1) Space/astronauts/Stars/Comet improvisations
2) Words CHASE THE COMET above the drawing, words CHASE THE DREAM under.
3) Oldschool tattoo/hardcore style is welcome
4) The band picture drawn by hand
5) There's a book called 'Moomins and the Comet Chase';. Improvisations on this topic would be just rad - [login to view URL]
6) Some other words/song titles/captions/quotes you might wanna use:
'Rage Inside'; (song title), 'To see all the beauty of the world' (song quote), 'They told me to turn off the music, I made it louder' (meme), 'Chase the Comet - chase the dream' (slogan), 'Keep calm, don't freak out, you can make it if you want' (song quote).
Examples of what I consider dope and of some of the suggestions (most of these are full front print though, we need a smaller one):
1) [login to view URL];amp;rct=j&amp;q=&amp;esrc=s&amp;source=images&amp;cd=&amp;cad=rja&amp;uact=8&amp;ved=2ahUKEwi2hZ_Q5pLcAhXHIjQIHdLJDiEQjRx6BAgBEAU&amp;url=http%3A%2F%[login to view URL]%2Ftees%2F353228-truth-and-its-burden%2F&amp;psig=AOvVaw0HyN09SZVJse9ch-TydTzd&amp;ust=1531252594604931
2) [login to view URL]
3) [login to view URL]
4) [login to view URL]
5) [login to view URL]
“Maria was an absolute gem! She took part in my contest, submitted her entry (which was very stylish and matched the requirements perfectly + she added her taste and vision) and when I asked to improve it a little, Maria was very fast to react and submitted the improved entry next day. Eventually I chose her as a winner of my contest.”
nikacomet, United States.