Προσκαλέστε τον/την Freelancer στην Εργασία
Δεν φαίνεται να έχετε κάποια ενεργή εργασία αυτή τη στιγμή. Γιατί δεν αναρτάτε μια εργασία τώρα; Είναι δωρεάν!Ανάρτηση εργασίας
- N/AΟλοκληρωμένες Εργασίες
- N/AΕντός Προϋπολογισμού
- N/AΕντός χρόνου
- N/AΒαθμός Επαναπρόσληψης
Sr. GeoscientistDec 2012 - Jan 2017 (4 years)
• Perform detailed 3D seismic interpretation (faults, horizons, seismic attributes) with Depth-conversion (velocity model) for both Clastics & Carbonates formations. •Build / maintain Geological static models for three tight gas unconventional Paleozoic / Pre-Cambrian fields using Petrel. •Prepare Annual reserves/resources (ARPR) for assigned three fields, which part of Shell global process. •Fully acquainted with reserves estimating standards as per Shell (ITR) & SPE-PRMS.
Sr. Exploration GeologistOct 2009 - Dec 2012 (3 years)
• Perform technical evaluation for opportunities through different level (quick block selection and/or detailed evaluation for bidding) / 2D seismic interpretation / depth conversion / mapping / full G&G evaluation. • Following-up drilling operations for Bahrain offshore wells, coordinate acquisition for logging and coring. • Perform assessment for Unconventional plays. • Participate in Paleozoic study for Saq formation prior to initiate deep gas exploration campain.
Senior GeologistJan 2007 - Oct 2009 (2 years)
• Initiate G&G work program for exploration phase. • Propose appraisal & development plan for discoveries. • Maintain company strategy & policies through all operations. • Manage all operations: Seismic acquisition, seismic processing & drilling as per program with all safety & environmental precautions. • Following-up drilling operations for exploration wells, considering the required data acquisition program (gas detection system, coring, logging).
Exploration GeologistMar 2002 - Dec 2006 (4 years)
• Initiate new projects for exploration department • Evaluate and integrate technical data to provide assessments of prospectivity, reserves and risks for bid round evaluation and farm In assessment; Create correlations from well/outcrop data. Create maps of relevant reservoir parameters. Create integrated play fairway maps & petroleum system analysis (common risk segment). Integrate Data on Map view using ArcGIS, and on well vertical view using Gravitas.
Development GeologistOct 1997 - Mar 2002 (4 years)
• Development geologist with Reservoir team to build the reservoir simulation. • Provide geological input to support operational decisions during drilling. • Fully acquainted with all of well site tasks and responsibility of witnessing wireline logging and coring operations. • Perform fieldwork for different purposes (mapping, surface geochemical, seismic acquisition and well sitting).