I need plugin built that will work with Visual Composer to insert miniature voting sections into blog posts and pages.
Plugin will allow me to drop responsive voting buttons with CSS3 animations into Visual Composer in either 1, 2, or 3 buttons. Each button will have its own count which will be unique. See attached screenshot of examples.
WHEN VISUAL COMPOSER SECTION ADDED TO POST OR PAGE:
1) Option to choose layout (1,2,3 options for poll). If 2 or 3 options, additional text boxes for those options will appear below, but only if 2 or 3 option selected.
2) Each option will have text (max 12 characters). Also will have option of thumbnail image which I will supply (see attachment, I will have three color sets), or thumbs up thumbs down (I will supply those also), or custom square image (make image upload box if user selects custom image, with custom image size for thumbnail). Also should have option "Let user change vote?" with yes/no.
3) After options selected and section in visual composer, content should fit width and height of visual composer section and look the same no matter what size. Items should not stack on mobile. Always show full icons all next to each other.
4) Items will be gray unless tapped. After tap, will have colored icon.
5) Before vote by end user, gray text at bottom will simply say # votes so far. After vote, that text animates fade/drop out, and total votes black text fades in and drops in with animation.
6) If in options set so user cannot change vote, vote should be tracked by cookie and cannot be changed after vote (unless user clears cookies). If user attempts to tap or click another box, small popup should appear that says, "Sorry, you can't change your vote!"
7) Results should be live. There should be very nice loading graphic for when there is slow server connection to send/get results. It also should be fast and not be resource hog on server.
8) Name of section in Visual Composer should be "SDL-Voter."
9) After 10,000 votes, format should switch to 10.0K, 10.1K, etc. Then 100K. Then 1 Million. 1.1 Million. Etc.
10) This plugin must work with current versions of WordPress and the latest version of Visual Composer.
11) This plugin must be installable through the standard WordPress plugin upload interface and ready for redistribution should I decide to let others use it.
12) You may not sell or distribute this plugin or any variation of it after it is finished.
I need this completed within 1 week. See my feedback. I am very good employer and I always pay as promised. I do not pay money up front. I pay 20% when I see good start on project. I pay 55% when finished. And I pay final payment when it is live for three days and it is working without bug complaints. If you accept this project, then you accept these payment terms.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $660 for this job
Hi, there. I'm so interested in your project. I have long experience and great skills with WordPress plugin development. Please check my profile and contact me, if you are interested in me. Thank you.