Hi, we are looking for an experienced Windows Server ( Standard 2019 & 2016 ) System Admin to help us.
- We have a Windows Server 2019 ( Server1 )
- We have added a second older Windows Server 2016 to our network ( Server2 )
- Server1 is the domain controller and hosts our SQL database, Active Directory etc
- We want active directory users to be able to remote desktop into Server2. They should be able to access our SQL database hosted on Server1.
- We want Server2 to support multiple RD sessions at the same time.
Our solution was to move Active Directory Services to Server2 but ran into some issues configuring it due to a lack of experience. The freelancer will troubleshoot config and resolve the issue.
Do you have experience connecting multiple Windows Servers?
Are you available to start immediately?
26 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $63 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi.I can do your remote desktop server configuration.I also can fix the [login to view URL] can check my profile and contact me [login to view URL] price for that job will be 250 usd and nothing [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Hi I have read the project description and can provide the support for requested issues. I am experienced in this field. Just ping me in chat so we can start working on it. Thanks
hello I am interested in helping you to fulfill the goals for your project and thus be able to finish your project quickly and with guarantee of my work. send me one message for job thanks. It is easy and fast
Hi. i have experience configuring ws in domain environments. with multiple domain replications. i can configuring RDP, SQL access and add a AD replication.