I had to close [url removed, login to view] because I realized from the responses that I did not articulate my needs correctly.
I am looking for a USA based person or company to partner with on a project or multiple projects. I am only one person and can only do so much.
I have almost 9 years background in the online world from every spectrum of this industry, from adult, pushing traffic, seo, consulting, design, hosting and more. My specialty is eCommerce and held a high ranking position and worked for [url removed, login to view] for 3+ years. One of the leaders in ecommerce solutions. I currently have a hosting company [url removed, login to view] where I offer shared,dedicated, reseller and colocation. I am not a reseller of someone else's hosting. I own the rack space and cluster of servers and my rack space is in the [url removed, login to view] data center. Very fast and efficient servers and bandwidth, thus web space or bandwidth is not an issue.
FYI - I'm not saying I'm the best out there, but you will find I am well versed in all. My down fall is my writing skills or spelling mainly. The biggest missing piece to my puzzle is a content writer. Are you a content writer?
If you saw my previous post [url removed, login to view] then you know I have a lot of domains to manage and I need help producing and managing them.
I will be honest with you though. I will only work with someone that is willing to put in all the same hours as me and is as dedicated. I have a strong hate for the 9 to 5 mentality. I tend to work 10+ hour days almost everyday, with the exception of most family stuff. I have hit some financial hard times and need to act quick. I have family and mouths to feed. You may not be able to understand that burden. If your not willing to make money now then I may not be the right person for you to work with.
Please read carefully on how I would like you to bid on this post.
1. Review my domain list attached "partial domain [url removed, login to view]
2. Please choose 1 up to 10 of the domains in the list
3. Explain in detail as to why you chose that domain or domains
4. Explain how we would use the domain or domains to earn $money$
5. Explain how you would help facilitate the development of the domain or domains you have chosen.
6. When bidding on project, for "days" enter how long it would take to complete your project.
7. When bidding on project for "bid amount" enter what you think the monthly income would be. (select $1500 if you think it will this amount or less & $3000 if you think it will be this amount or more)
8. Itemized list of what you can bring to the partnership
9. Good description of experience and examples or portfolio of previous work
10. Please tell me which skillsets do you have from the list below:
Ruby/Ruby on Rails
Depending on what I feel you are bringing to the table will decide how the profits are split. As you can see I'm bringing a lot to the table. Meaning I'm willing take a smaller percentage if your bringing more than me to the table. I'm a very fare and easy person to work with.
US resident is manditory for the purpose of talking on the phone when needed.