This may be the easiest job you will ever have! Use Facebook for a couple of hours at a time. Why you ask?
For research into the ad display patterns (newsfeed and right hand side + other locations you see). Specifically, at the end of your job you should be able to answer these questions.
1. How often do ads change on facebook?
- do you see the same ad over and over all day?
- do ads change every 15 minutes of a schedule?
2. What activity makes the ads change?
- does clicking an ad make a new ad appear, say 5 minutes later?
- does liking a page make ads change
- does installing an app make ads change
- does adding a friend make ads change
- logging out/logging in
- chatting to friends
- logging in on another device
- other activities on facebook
3. Note anything else you noticed.
If you notice any patterns, make sure you repeat them to prove [url removed, login to view] best way to approach this is to monitor ads you see, and the times you see them/ for how long / how many page impressions.
Greetings! I have read your project proposal and I can complete this task as per requirements, since I have keen eye for details. Looking forward to work for you.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
Hello, I normally use facebook more than 2 hours daily. I have a page too. Your job is very easy for me and I can give you the best result. Sincerely, Popy
iam the best man for that job i spent all me time on facebook i will not take so much because this is my first bid on freelancer iam just wanna get rated can i take that job ??