We are looking for English native virtual office administrator, to join our team and take care of the following tasks
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
Manage agendas appointments etc. for the upper management
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
Good attention to detail
Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
Good knowledge of IT
[login to view URL] job would be New Zealand office time 8.30am to 5pm
2. A Full-time individual freelancer or small team will have priority for this project.
3. We will verify your work. So whenever you work you need to agree to record your screen for further verification purpose.
4. Your PC should have TeamViewer, any desk RD, and screen recording software.
5. You have to be available online in skype for both call and text communication.
6. The Internet should be on good speed.
7. Long term relation and Work in New Zealand time will be an advance.
8. The Bidder should have good typing skills and good communication in English.
32 freelancers κάνουν προσφορά κατά μέσο όρο $7/ώρα για αυτή τη δουλειά
I am experienced in email and phone support as well as most Adobe and Office programs, and also with data entry. I can meet any needed schedule and have excellent time management skills.