I am looking for a Mexico based virtual assistant. (English and Spanish speaking).
There will be a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to the following:
- Ad-hoc adminitrative office tasks. Typing, data entry, scheduling etc.
- Assisting to research, coordinate and book travel and accomodation
- Researching rental properties and scheduling appointments
- Assisting with dealing with mexican authorities with regards to items such as visas, vehicle registrations, business registrations, etc. (this is mostly as a translator as I struggle to navigate the Mexican government requirements for various tasks).
- Personal tasks such as buying gifts, making reservations, etc.
Please let me know if you have any similar experience, and/or why you are best suited for this role.