Need a 19 Animations of arrows, lines and circles in after effect perfectly timed to the Time Code Table below. As in the picture you can see there is a split screen and the objects need to be placed at certain locations of the video.
You will need to create the basic shapes. For example: Circle, Line with Arrow, Trapezoid.
There are just 3 Examples of animation in files attached. All exact points where objects are going to be placed will be provided.
The complete 6 minute video will be given to the successful bidder. There is audio attached if required. The work is to be done in Adobe After effects so it can be read into Adobe Premiere CC.
Time Code Table:
1. Animation 0.31.51 - 38.22 Arrows expanding from centre of body showing compression
2. Animation 0.48.33 - 53.00 Line on opposite side of surfboard
3. Animation 0.54.54 - 57.00 Circle Hand with Arrow pointing forward
4. Animation 0.57.52 - 1.01.00 Trapezoid from eye of righter to the right of the screen (to show the vision of the eyes)
5. Animation 1.07.00 - 1.13.00 Arrow with text pointing to toes text says "Toe Side Rail"
6. Animation 1.11.00 - 1.16.00 Curved Arrow line
7. Animation 21.00 - 1.27.00 Curved Arrow line
8. Animation 31.00 - 1.33.30 Arrow pointing Forward
9. Animation 48.11 - 1.53.40 Arrows pointing down on front foot and up for back foot
10. Animation 04.23 - 2.22.35 Arrow pointing to toes
11. Animation 2.18.31 - 2.25.51 Circle back arm point to it with arrow
12. Animation 2.37.30 - 2.46.07 Draw arc with arrow as it pulls through
13. Animation 3.19.00 - 3.23.40 Draw three arrows away from water spray
14. Animation 3.43.50 - 3.45.48 Draw arc front arm as it pulls through
15. Animation 3.45.48 - 3.49.39 Draw arc back arm as it pulls through
16. Animation 4.25.50 - 4.28.01 Line with arrows on both ends next to rider
17. Animation 5.05.45 - 5.10.45 Arrow pointing to the top of the wave
18. Animation 5.12.56 - 5.19.02 Arrow pointing to heals
19. Animation 5.21.13 - 5.23.34 Draw arc from back arm
MOV output graphics file with transparency so it can be imported into Premiere
After Effects Project file with assets (if required).
Hello! I would be glad to help you with the video! You can see my work on my portfolio and here: lachola(dot)tv. Let me know if you have any questions