Please read this brief to the end. Read all information, open all links etc. I prefer not discussing anything until you have looked careful at everything. Then you can ask questions. (But dont ask questions that is already answered in the brief)
One more important thing: There is enough information here for you to give an exact price. So I will not under any circumstances negotiate price after your bid. Make an exact bid from the beginning.
So this is the project:
First have a look at the landscape plan:
[url removed, login to view]
As you can see it consist of 5 houses, with a road and some lawns. The yellow square is a playground.
I have marked 7 yellow arrows.
The two long arrows indicates a birds eye view, and the five shorter arrows shows the view points points from ground level. Two of the ground level view points I am going to have in both day time, and evening time. Exact same view point. See example below.
All five houses are the same (except two minor changes on two of them).
And I have already created 3D renderings of the exact same house down the street. So I already have 3D models created from two angles.
Here you can see the renderings I made of the same houses, two view points, one made both day and night: [url removed, login to view]
I have the 3D models with all structures etc for these two renderings. I will send you that for your review before we start, but after we discussed anything else that might be relevant.
It is very very important that the new renderings for this project are exactly the same quality, color, style etc. Because its part of a bigger project and it all need to match. So the above renderings are important for reference look and quality. Thats also why its good to keep using those existing models.
It is also very important that the landscaping is good and high quality. And that the surroundings gets implemented well.
I have attached some other 3D renderings we have created for reference of the quality we requiere: [url removed, login to view]
1. Use my existing 3D models,
2. And for angles where we have not built the model yet. (Since this project will show the houses from all angles.) You will have to of course complete them. I will get you DWG files.
3. Insert it all according to the landscape plan. Do good landscaping. Put in some people. Cars. Etc etc. And work on the surroundings
4. Do some changes on 2 of the houses. you will get drawings of course for this.
5. Then render 2 birds eyeview. 5 ground view. (and 2 of them also in night view)
6. Quality and look need to be exactly as my samples.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Hi! I have large experience in 3d modeling and rendering. You can see my works here: [login to view URL] Please contact me for more details. Thank you!