I need 41 cardio exercises animated in 3D Studio Max within the next two weeks for the purposes of demonstrating how exercises are to be performed.
The vast majority of the animations are only 2 seconds long and around 4 Keyframes.
I have personally animated some of them and can testify that they only take around 10 minutes each. The total time would be between 6-9 hours.
I would like to pay around $100
I would like still image montages produced for exercises that would take a long time to animate, such as suicide runs or kickboxing.
I have marked the still image exercises in a Google Docs spreadsheet, along with the estimated keyframes for all animations, and YouTube reference footage for each exercise.
The Spreadsheet link is:
[url removed, login to view]
There are two Rigs: Male and Female. You can find them attached.
The Female uses Biped, and the Male is a custom IK rig with Controllers.
- The final result must be saved with 3D Studio Max 2014.
- I wil personally render the final result in Octane, so if you dont have Octane I am ok with you using standard shaders, just make sure you DO NOT change the material ID’s on the meshes.
- I do not need the animations rendered.
- I do not want any changes made to the facial animation.
- You can move the eyes if needed.
- The Animations are to be within two 3DS Max files: one for the Male and one for the Female. THIS IS VITAL as I will be batch rendering all of the animations and will need to apply my own materials.
I will not be hiring anyone without examples of their animation skills.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $264 for this job
Hello sir, I've read the project details and understood the requirements..I am experienced and skilled in 3d animation and video Editing.I assure you that you'll get satisfied with my [url removed, login to view] can give me a test,after Περισσότερα
Services of a professional and experienced designer are available who is expert in delivering quality and creative designs. Send me a text to start the discussion on your project.