This project is for somebody who knows what is the integration of software through API. And is willing to work diligently and accurately. We do not have room for hit and trial methods and fly by night programmers. We are willing to work with anyone who is capable of doing it. You have to prove yourself to obtain this project. With templates/ samples, work experiences. We will not be obligated otherwise.
We need an experienced developer who can integrate Fishbowl Inventory and Intuit QuickBooks using API's on a cloud based server. We have desktop versions of this setup on our LAN network, but we need this integration on a cloud server.
- Fishbowl API: [url removed, login to view]
- QuickBooks Desktop API: [url removed, login to view]
The program will need to automatically push data from Fishbowl to QuickBooks at set interval times.
Server credentials and test company files will be provided for you to create a test environment to ensure all functions are working properly.
This project will contain 4 milestones. Payment will only be provided when a milestone has been reached. The milestones for payment are as follows:
1) The developer will produce and give us access to the their own server with test data to test upon successful operation.
2) The developer will then let the customer try the data for at least 1 week to satisfy and then put the sample on his temp cloud. And allowing customer to test it for a week.
3) The developer will install this program and test company files on customer’s server with temporary server credentials. Once the developer has put this program and test files on customer’s server, we will test this data for 10 days. After successful testing on customers server for 10 days, the 3rd milestone will be reached. At this stage, the developer should provide technical support to let us know how to put our live databases onto the server after successful testing with sample company files.
4) Fourth and final milestone will be reached 1 month after satisfactory testing of the project. During this 1 month period, the developer is required to provided technical support, training, and fixing of all issues/bugs that arise. The hired freelancer is obligated to rectify all bugs during all testing periods and will be liable for all money to be returned back to customer if the freelancer cannot remove the bugs.