Develop a multicast chatting tool that will be used to communicate among a group of processes. Each process should be able to send and receive any number of messages. The chat tool should have the following functionalities:
1) Get the message from the user and send it to all the other processes belonging to the group. A process can receive a copy of the message.
2) Read the messages sent by any other process and display the message to the user.
• Cover Page
• Table of contents
• Program Design
• The code
• Output screen shots
• A conclusion with your reflection on the whole process
• Program easy to read
• Well documented
• Clear and straight forward.
• Program logic
• Design flow
Test plan: 20%
• Test cases
• Test data
• Expected and actual output
• Code produces correct results.
A conclusion with your reflection on the whole process
8 freelancers are bidding on average RM82 for this job
Quality Work for A+ grades Greetings! Hi, i am computer science research student, having extensive experience of student projects and writing reports, 2 year experience in java development. Looking forward
If you are looking for good quality project at low price then simply "Hire me." I am a new freelancer but i have done many projects in java including GUI, Apache database and maven.