In a radiation treatment, both the machine and a patient can collide with each other on the certain session, and it should be checked before the treatment day. I already have 3D CAD file as .stl (can be converted as you want) about the machine. I need a solo-program with 3D (animated) GUI for predicting that scenario based on Python.
Please refer the attached that I would like to make like this.
1. I would like to know how to import the stl file to Python (maybe vPython).
1.1. Once the machine was built in the program, we don't need to care about that. The only thing that we have to change is the patient data.
2. We can use any kinds of collision algorithm like AABB, GJK, it doesn't matter as long as we can visually check them.
3. There is the angle for the machine. When I put input angle to the one, it should be positioned at the desired angle.
4. You may need to put an annotation on the code.
5. A fancy rendering will be good, but not an essential.
You can see what I am pursuing through the attached photo. We can have a video-conference together to give you more detail if you want.
I just figured I found a quite similar subject in this website below. https://www.freelancer.com/projects/python-threed-modelling/simple-collision-detection/
15 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $187 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Thanks, I read the description and I want to offer you my services. You can check my past simular works here [login to view URL] and here https://www.freelancer.com/u/IvanWOW contact me to discuss this project
Hi, I am an expert in python. I have good experience in 3D objects collision protection. I am very familiar with AABB and GJK algorithm. I can do your project perfectly. Thanks.