I have a simple autoit script comprising 500 lines of code, a basic gui and basic dialling process.
I need some basic mods to it including:
- recognise dead/engaged tone/not recognised voice and end the call
- identify if the call has died before its specified end time and move on
- improve the current option for calling between given times to also include dates
- additional options for providers / called numbers
- allow software updates to automatically happen from a server - including rotation of numbers (config settings) for users
I need an experienced autoit dev or someone who can easily pick it up to make the mods - need to be familiar with git as code repo is in bitbucket.
Can start immediately.