It will run 100% in the browser, no software on local machine.
1. after login, user can see space to fill in url´s in bulk)
2. Iframe like "google Translate bar" (see picture 1 attached) will appear, and first of the urls will open, with the iframe as overlay.
3. in the iframe top bar, user can rate (thumb uo or down, and TAG) the website, and/or close the website, after that, the next website from the url list will be show. and so on untill list is done.
4. (see backend info point 6) if the url was rated before, or is banned, the website of this url will not open, even if it is within the list, or it will open but with a warning.
1. all urls from the frontend will be importad, with the rating the user assigned.(see pic 2)
2. liste for a special rating/tag can be exportet, or all the list
3. - also lists can be importat to the backend, that will then be shown in the frontend for rating.
6. if the admin/oruser uploads a list in the backend with "banned" domains, this will not be shown in the frontend, even if the url is within the list the user puts in in the frontend.
-> this will allow to ignor sites that have been rated before by a user, or are banned.
- so admin uploads list, then later a user puts in 10 url´s/domains in frontend to rate them, he will see a warning that domain is banned or already rated by a user or by admin, OR the domain will not be shown at all for rating (admin can choose the setting)
this is the first steps, if this is done well, we will go on.
- one acount can have x users, all users CAN share the banned/ignor domain list.
Project will be exclusive to us and programmer has to sign NDA for all the details and to do more then this work.
Long term and you will be a part of your team.
37 freelancers are bidding on average €25/hour for this job
Hello, I have 5 years of experience with Java, Python(include Django, Scrapy), PHP, jQuery, CSS, MySQL. I think I can do your job perfectly. Please ping me for more details. Thanks.
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working on both Python and Django. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Subasini