Looking for an exceptional initial sales contact bid and proposal writer / appointment setter. [Please read all instructions]
We need someone that will work for us to send bids (templated) and submit proposals on popular sites and to leads from our site. Your primary goal is to set appointments, so you will submit bids and communicate to answer questions and set an appointment with a sales lead.
We need you to be able to understand customer needs, communicate well, and then submit proposals of high quality. Have exceptional sales and marketing skills or be willing and open to training. Submit your favorite color at the top of the bid. There is a healthy commission and an hourly pay for this position.
If you are familiar with Zoho, HubSpot, and Salesforce, that would be great as well. We'd like a person that wants to work under our company as this will take a lot of training in order to answer questions and then update leads, maintain communication, etc.
You must have the following qualities:
- Exceptional communication skills - written
- Attention to minute details
- Take honest and open criticism
- Work hard and want to improve consistently
- Continuous learner
You'll be expected to improve, and spend time to train by finding resources to increase your ability to close deals and bring on additional work. The best people for this role will be able to self-manage and work at least 5-6 days a week seeking new jobs.
After any communication or a good lead via a proposal site, you will also populate their data in our CRM. (We'll teach you how)
To apply, please attach a resume with your details / contact and we will reach out for next steps to interview and bring you on as a contractor via Upwork. Please note, we have the need for few hires in this role,
To apply - please note
1. Which sites you have submitted bids on.
2. If you are certified on any Hubspot certification, Google certification, Salesforce or Microsoft
3. Which of the following you have familiarity, experience, or expertise on (name them all): Digital marketing, Inbound services, Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Microsoft, Ringcentral, Pandadoc