We are looking for an Application Manager for on-site role in Baden, Switzwerland.
The project begins asap
Duration: is 6 months with option to be prolonged
Salary: Depends on qualifications
• The IS Application Manager is part of the IS Supply Organization and is responsible for the “End to End” delivery of applications/services. Supports in qualifying business request for local applications and their adaption and implementation. Ensures the quality of the service and keeps it aligned with the business needs to maintain a high end user satisfaction.
• Responsible for build and accountable for run of application(s), providing an internal OLA to the relevant Service Managers
• Define appropriate delivery strategy for applications and integration platforms, taking into account demand, technical characteristics, quality and rollout
• Accountable for delivering application-specific demand according to OLA and releases on time and budget according to release plan
• Provides a forecast of resource demand to the Workforce management according to agreed OLAs and planned OLA changes
• Monitors the delivery process according to agreements and adjusts where necessary
• Maintain change backlog for applications and platforms, decides on the execution of changes in application(s) and divide items into releases
• Provide consolidated change management reporting to service level management
• Coordinates and plans the different delivery teams’ actions on the application(s)
• Accountable for orchestrating the deployment in the production environment of Projects, Releases and Changes
• Can act as a Service Manager for a distinct application to meet distinct demand