We are looking for an experienced PHP web developer (Laravel) who can take on a wide range of development challenges and see them through to the end is needed, soonest. You’ll be working directly with the Project Lead to design, develop and implement a medium-sized web application. As a full-stack developer, you’ll be responsible for analyzing system requirements, designing a solution, and delivering clean, bug-free components. You will be able to seamlessly restart a project that has already been conceived and worked on in Laravel.
○ Advanced PHP knowledge (Laravel is essential because it is what the project has been started in)
○ Strong database design skills (SQL & Stored Procedures)
○ Advanced skills with HTML and CSS; and their integration within a PHP environment.
○ An understanding of web application security
○ An understanding of how to debug and troubleshoot web applications
Nice to have
○ AJAX experience
○ MVC PHP framework experience
○ GIT experience
○ Experience with responsive design
133 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hello i can work on laravel framework as per your description as i am having knowledge of all the technologies...lets finalise the project scope first.