Can you help with the solutions of the following task?
1. It is necessary to enter the possibility of users selecting their city from the list.
2. After selecting a city, a list of types of goods is opened, according to which you can select suppliers (by product type or "whole list of suppliers").
3. By selecting the type of goods or "the entire list of suppliers", the user appears on the supplier selection page.
4. By selecting the supplier, the user sees the product catalog of the selected vendor.
5. On the supplier list page, each supplier is provided with the following information:
a) Kitchen (shown all categories of dishes)
b) The minimum order amount (the minimum order amount is indicated)
c) The minimum shipping cost (free or min. cost)
d) Average delivery time
e) Badge of acceptance of payment cards
f) Sign of the supplier's closure. If the supplier is closed until a certain time, a countdown before the opening is indicated. In other cases the sign is absent. When selecting a supplier, when it is closed, a warning window pops up. If the user wants to place an order in any case with this supplier, he can make a preliminary order.
g) Sign of the acting share
h) Detailed information about delivery conditions
6. On the supplier's page, besides the menu, information from the 5th item is also presented.
The shop operates on shop-script cms of [url removed, login to view]
How does look like all of the above see at [url removed, login to view]
1. A sign on the active promotion that is marked in the list of suppliers should show the details of the action on the page of the supplier's menu. How it looks, see at [url removed, login to view], on the page of anyone having a valid share of the supplier.
2. Each supplier should be able to process orders in the backend, add goods, assign shares, select the city /cities for its showcase as part of its administration access.
By readiness of everything, in real time, it is necessary to install /customize on [url removed, login to view]
6 freelancers are bidding on average $22 for this job
I am certified web developer with extensive experience in features development, thanks for detailed list of requirements, I can do all of them for you.