My current Wordpress pool league system plugin needs some changes and improvements for my client and myself. The code is clean and easy to follow. I originally planned to have this done a few months ago but there was a death in the family so I haven't been available until now. I will make myself available for questions and to help when needed during the project to make sure you are clear about what needs to be done.
Time frame: Will start a couple days after I select a proposal and get final approval from my client.
Looking for a programmer that hopefully has played pool/billiards before.
Most of all is fluent in English because communication between you and I is key to success.
- Modify a handful of full url's within the code to allow plugin to be installed on any WordPress site without having to manually edit the urls in the code.
- Add code to install necessary tables when plugin is installed.
- Fix an issue with team name being cleared/deleted when a team is updated.
- Duplicated and modify the existing 9-ball format handicapping system to reflect the new format based on players rank, opponents rank, break and run and balls remaining including team standings widget short-code.
- Factor in players current skill level in the handicapping formula. Must be able to adjust these variables similar to what is already in place in the system.
- Redesign of the score entry page so both teams playing can be entered at the same time instead of individually. Possibly with individual Ajax popups.
- Add a new score sheet to the score sheet file so that it matches the new score sheet and all data needs to be populated on the score sheet.
- Format and style the score sheets.
- Remove team name linking to score sheet printing on schedule page and add feature to print an entire weeks score sheets and can be downloaded as pdf for printing and print individual match score sheets directly from the page..
- Create new database tables to store overall player stats and team stats and a new page to display those stats.
- Alter current player and team stats to be drawn from the new tables to speed up pages.
- Add team match scores to display on schedule page
- Add filter to divisions based on session/season on division list.
- Change Player stats, weekly team stats, schedule from short code to generated pages
- Create new lifetime player stats database table and stats page. ( Combined totals of ALL stats for each player ) This is currently generated individually on BB Press profile page.
- Add the ability to add new criteria to each handicapping system so we can add new criteria if needed without new coding.
- Add a default time field to the division page so that unless the time is manually changed on the schedule creation that will be the set time. Currently we have to enter times for every match and it is time consuming.
- Add option to create additional weeks to the schedule and those additional weeks must display on the schedule page and on the weekly team points breakdown page.
- Remove requirement to enter player id when registering
- Remove BB Press profile code tabs
- css styling to stats pages and standings widget.
- Ensure performance and fast page loading.
Please keep in mind that here will be many upgrades in the future for the right programmer.