the general flow of the function is as follows:
1. A booking website using Woocommerce Bookings plugin
2. There are several seat type (I imagine each seat type is its own bookable product in Woocommerce)
3. Each seat type will have separate numberings (I imagine each seat is a resource in Woocommerce)
4. Each day will have three different timeslots (in general they are Full day, Morning, and Night bookings)
5. Visitor will first choose a desired date and number of seat they would like (for example two seats)
6. Then they are presented with a seating map and choose which seat they like (limit it to two seats as stated at no 5 above)
7. The map will be an 3D perspective rendering, attached is an example. So the seat picker have to work in this way. Ideally hover at an available seat will show a tooltip with book now button. Unavailable seats will be marked as such.
8. Proceed to Woocommerce checkout process
Note that I do not need it designed beautifully as I will have someone theme it as we need after. Basically do it in Twentysixteen theme will suffice.