The goal of this project is to make some improvements to the website WWW.BENOVSKY.COM.
1) instead of the numbers to navigate the galleries, I would like to have thumbnails. I want to create the thumbnails myself, manually, they will be put in the same folder as the images, and they will be square 50x50 pixels.
look at the effect that is used to make the numbers appear gradually one by one. I would like the same effect to be used on the thumbnails. also, there should be some nice "onmouseover" effect, like adding a 'glow' on the thumbnail and making it 1-2 pixels bigger, or something like this, elegant and simple. this 'glow' should be also present on the thumbnail of the photo that is actually displayed.
the arrows are there to move from one photo to another (and so from one thumbnail to another). to get to the next set of thumbnails, there is the "+". Just look at how it works now, the goal is to do the same but with thumbnails.
2) correct a bug : when a photo is too long (too panoramic), it is not centered. it shoud be centered. for instance, go to photo number 2 in "Montagne". on a small laptop screen, it is left-aligned (and the left white border appears), but it should rather be centered. On an iPad or an iPhone for instance the problem is the same. on a big screen of course this problem does not arise.
3) in the Contact section, the white transparent background does not go entirely to the bottom of the photo in Chrome (it does work in other browsers). This should be corrected.
The description of the project continues here :
4) the whole benovsky.com website should be made responsive (nicer to read on an iphone, ...). in particular, on phones the menu should convert to the usual three-bars menu used for navigation on phones.
IMPORTANT : images should never be upscaled. if necessary, they can be downscaled, but never upscaled. it is important to preserve image quality.
5) the design of the website should not be changed, it should be preserved as it is. also the existing effects in the portfolio (when a photo smoothly opens, ...) should be preserved.
6) there should be some simple admin panel to edit galleries, add new galleries, etc. also, it should be possible to edit the menu, add new items to the menu, or erase one. In short, there should be some simple system to manage the website. It does not have to be extremely complicated, I can edit an XML file or something like this.
7) the website includes a lot of static pages with galleries and with individual photos. they are here :
+ ALL SUBPAGES of these pages, including all subpages that are under the "stages" folder (I'll give FTP access to that)
These are mostly static HTML pages. They shoud all be re-done, since presumably the menu will have to be redone, etc.
Whenever there are static galleries, these should be converted into galleries with simple navigation. For instance :
are the images on single html page like this
All situations like this should be converted to slideshow galleries like for instance the images on this page :
(= arrows to navigate, darkened background, etc. BUT NO THUMBNAILS HERE)
Individual images should have a unique URL so that I can link to them. For instance this images that is the second on the page
should have a URL that points to it - that is, the gallery will open at the place where this images is.
8) When you work, you should work in a test place, and only when everything is finished deploy to the live www.benovsky.com website.
25 freelancers are bidding on average €376 for this job
I am ready to help you in the enhancement of the website and fixing the bugs to make it perfect for you Relevant Skills and Experience yes Proposed Milestones €294 EUR - enhancement and bug fixing
Hello I can improve the website [url removed, login to view] accordingly Relevant Skills and Experience Please let me know when will be you start the work Proposed Milestones €235 EUR - Cost will be changed
Hi there, I read your project description. I can help you for this slider. can i see your website coding? Relevant Skills and Experience wordpress,html Proposed Milestones €252 EUR - website improment