We're a small software company focusing on delivering high quality digital marketing tools for small to medium sized businesses. We develop and sell different PHP-based Wordpress plugins, and we're looking for a reliable and EXPERIENCED PHP programmer who can help us create new plugins and expand some of our existing ones.
- Experienced with PHP, HTML and MySQL
- Experience with Wordpress, especially creating Wordpress plugins
- Capable of multi-tasking. We'll make priorities clear, but you'll sometimes have to switch between different projects.
- Self motivated. You'll be working remotely and trusted to deliver on your part of the project. So if you need someone to watch over your shoulder and keep you on track every few hours, this isn't for you.
- Detail focused and able to solve problems. We're not just looking for someone who can write a few lines of code. You'll come across challenges and it will be up to you to find good and robust solutions for our customers.
- Decent English language skills. We don't expect you to be a native speaker, but your English needs to be good enough to communicate in written and spoken form without any problems, or without constant misunderstandings and extra explanations.
- Since we have more than one developer working on certain projects, we're going to incorporate PHP libraries and frameworks. If you have any experience with development frameworks or libraries, please list them in your application.
- If you have experience with XML, please tell us about it.
*What we offer in return:*
- A team of smart people to work with
- Interesting projects
- Freedom to get on with the job - We're not some big company with dozens of people between you and a finished application.
- Flexible working hours. You'll be free to work at the times that suit you best, provided that you can make time to connect with us during our own work hours on a regular basis. We don't expect you to work for a fixed set of hours each week, as the amount of plugin development work will vary depending on our current projects.
Sounds like what you're looking for? Great!
If we like what we see, we'll be in touch for an initial interview. If that goes well we'll hire you for a trial and give you a small sample project to see what you've got. Ideally, we're looking for a long-term relationship where you'll be working for us on different pieces of software in the future.
Final note: We don't want to work with people who can't be bothered to read instructions. Please start your application with "Hi folks" so that we know you've read the whole text. Otherwise we'll just reject your application. :)
48 freelancers κάνουν προσφορά κατά μέσο όρο $19/ώρα για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks