The existing Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is a computer scientist in USA with significant experience in higher education planning, budget, and institutional research. The CTO will interview the team, communicate the design ideas and requirements, and monitor the progress and quality of the project. The team will produce the following documents as well as an efficient and effective system.
Identify attributes, capabilities, characteristics, or qualities of the system.
2. Architecture/Design (including Database, Graphic and interface design)
Visual appealing interface with outstanding usability and accessibility.
Optional mobile APP for increased security, performance, and usability.
Documentation of code, algorithms, interfaces, and APIs.
4. End user
Manuals for the end-user, system administrators and support staff.
This is an ongoing project that is not limited to the initial budget. Due to large volume of proposals, only those who provide the following in the cover letter will be considered for initial screening:
1. Live demo(s) showing one or more of the following: executive dashboard, data visualization, report builder, chart builder, dynamic pdf report, excel import/export, drill up/down. Please provide brief description of main function and technology.
2. Documentation examples/templates for a large software project (please hide the confidential information).
3. Code examples of SQL showing table and view creation, and PHP based on a popular framework.
4. Major skills/responsibilities and years of experience for the proposed development team members.
5. Draft time, milestones, deliverables, and cost (fixed cost or hourly rate) for the project (optional).