Looking for web developer or company who have experience with picture apps!
Please show examples of your work.
Please include when applying how long it will take and what the TOTAL cost will be.
Please look at Robinhood and Wisebanyan for reference before applying for this project!
We would like to make an investment type of App developed for both ISO and Android. For reference, you can look at Robinhood or Wisebanyan. We would like to set up an investment advisor type of experience. We are certified investment advisors and have business in the United States; however, we would like to move online and want to start our practice online to manage money.
- We would like to have people register on our platform; this includes all of the latest ways of security. Such as face lock for iPhone X, Fingerprint security, and also a lock screen for back up signing in.
- We would like the home screen to have a historical screen where the user is able to see the ups and downs of their portfolio. The Time increments will be 1Day, 1Week, 1Month, 3Months, 1Year, and All Time. See for reference Robinhood and Wisebanyan.
- The ability for the user to check on what we have invested in for them - See for reference Wisebanyan.
- The ability for the user to make a watch list.
- A user page for the user to update user information.
- Settings page - See for reference Robinhood and Wisebanyan.
- Banking and account page - See for reference Robinhood and Wisebanyan.
We would like a healthy combination of both (Robinhood and Wisebanyan) apps for our app.
Any other questions I will answer as you have them!
Please, serious inquiries only!
Please sign my NDA to apply for this job and send it with the application.
Here’s a secret phrase to use in your application. If you do not use this phrase in your application I will not read your application “Robinhood”
45 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $551 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello, I’m a full stack developer. I’m based in Oxford. Your project looks interesting to me and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.