iOS mobile application that will allow the view of the contents which are published on [url removed, login to view] page. The site is made in Joomla with K2 plugin.
Mobile app should be released in App Store market as the standard application that users will be able to download. Upon installation of the app, icon of Sarajevo Construction logo will appear on the phone.
The application should be designed only for mobile phones. Application for tablets (iPads) should be just the larger version of the mobile app (no special or different design for tablets is required).
In addition to creating iOS app, you need to make the API that will, on the request of iOS application, prepare the data from the database, and return it to the iOS app in the proper format. This should be done with PHP scripts on the server.
The application needs to have the following functionality:
• Splash screen, which shows the process of loading
• The application will only work if the phone is connected to the Internet, if not, the application will show the warning message that phone need to be connected to the internet in order for app to run
• Module for the homepage will show the latest data information from the news and projects sections
• The application should have a menu that will enable smooth change of category, and navigation through the content. Menu should be on the left, as pop-up menu
• Module for projects, that will be treated as a small database that can be filtered by location. It should also be possible for module to show the completed projects in a certain location, chronologically, with endless scrolls
• Module for the single project, which will show the cover photo of the project, and description with technical characteristics, as well as the photo gallery
• Module to display the data of an event that includes a photo and description of the event
• Module for navigating through news, divided into categories
• Module for the single news in HTML format
• Module for information about Sarajevo Construction
• Module for contact form, where the click on the phone will start the iOS app for phone, which will start calling directly; and click on the email will start the app for email
• Module for galleries will be implemented in the places where it is necessary to show more photos in one line (project updates, news, etc)
• All news and articles should have social media icons (share, like, etc)
28 freelancers are bidding on average €622 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello I am an iOS developer with 3+ years of experience. I can complete this task in 5 working days with high quality and with proper coding sense in Swift 3.0 language.