The web site MUST implement the following requirements:
• Responsive design, consistent formatting across all pages
• Support for both desktop and mobile version of the site
• Breadcrumbs. It should be clear which page you are currently on. Your menu should illustrate your location in the site.
• Utilize a database mechanism for storing/retrieving data.
• Apply file permissions working towards a better understanding of LAMP/WAMP/MAMP administration
• Implement a simple login system of your own creation. Pre-create an account for Administrator (full control of the website including add, edit or delete any of the products) and a few dummy customer account
• Implement Product Catalog that allows you to enter unlimited products using a main and subcategory (if any). You (Administrator) can upload single or multiple images, product descriptions and prices of the product. Using an Administrator login, you can even add, edit or delete any of the products.
• Implement Shopping Cart / Query Cart that allows your customer to select multiple items from your product catalog. Customer can see the added items and the total cost that needs to be paid - all in real-time.
• Online payment service (prototype only)
• Apply Information Security best practices to secure and protect the application.
• Code is self-documenting, utilizing consistent naming conventions (camelCase) and descriptive names for variables, class and methods.
• for localhost hosting
8 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
Hi there - My name is Jhalak. I’ve read your [url removed, login to view] team has 4 years experience designing and developing mobile apps and Websites.I would approach your project by starting with wireframes and getting the site complet Περισσότερα