New script. New project.
I purchased working scripts and have them posted and running at subfolder SuperFunEvent. Website interface is [url removed, login to view] if you want to look at it. The concept is this is the front-end photo sharing site for our working slideshow projects. The script currently allows users to upload camera or stored photos from their mobile devices or PC. Uploaded pictures can be assigned to "Galleries" Users can sign-up/sign-in and are assigned to "Categories". Both galleries and categories will be equal to an admin-defined twilio account from the slideshow.
The goal is to allow a collection of users and pictures to be viewed at the website and later at the slideshow. Users of one gallery and category will be able to view and share the same pictures without seeing other gallery or category pictures.
There is a new db for this project, which at your direction, may eventually be merged into the existing [url removed, login to view] at the site. I think we may want to keep it separate for some time though.
1. Display a dropdown selection of available "galleries" on user sign-up form. This same dropdown should be available to the user profile page. The gallery items are stored in the db now and should point to a specific user "category". The category is the value stored in the user profile and can match the twilio phone number for a backend user.
2. Associate an image "gallery" and a user "category". Admin only setting will be pre-defined in db. This gallery and category settings will be used as view filters at the website.
3. Add support to this new script to display the images for a pre-defined twilio account. This account is currently the same as the "category" value for the user. The script will display the specific "Approved Pics" folder images.
4. If possible, change this new script to upload images to a new subfolder for the defined twilio account. For example, MMS > MMSpics > Internet.
5. Add MMS uploading support. The [url removed, login to view] script will show a selection for texting/cell and if possible, will direct selected image to user's MMS application with the "category" applied as the destination phone number.
6. Set all user views to automatically filter by "gallery" and "category" to limit collections of pictures and users.
7. The script has the ability to let users sign-in with various other sites like Facebook and Google. I would like your help getting at least Google and Facebook working and realize we may have to coordinate some information to make this happen. I will let you direct me on what steps to take to make this work.