The project requires the following:
1. Download a pdf from a public site once per day. The name of the pdf changes based on the date. Log that the file was downloaded. If the file was downloaded, do not allow it to be run again to re-download.
2. Scrape all data from the pdf. These are address records.
3. Match the addresses based on number and street to an existing MS SQL table.
4. Send an email to the person associated to the property with the information from the PDF.
5. Log the email to a log table in MS SQL.
6. Do 3 & 4 & 5 for all properties.
Note: We do understand that there may be a library requirement to extract the data from the PDF. We are looking for the freelancer to provide advice on which library we will need to do this.
Requirements: Must be fully scripted in PHP. Must be able to be scheduled from the operating system calling a PHP web page. Must use only a Microsoft SQL pre-existing database.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $131 for this job
Hello, DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION, its pretty simple for me but I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, we have 5 years experience in this skills thank you!