Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we are at the exciting moment when a web portal platform makes the transition from a proof of concept prototype to production ready.
We require the services of two part-time web developers to join the team and help design and implement production grade services.
Come and join a progressive, energetic, creative and mature team of professional, where you can learn new things and extend your professional horizon. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most respected technology stacks while being able to innovate.
We offer an hourly based contract for an initial 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Mature understanding of good and solid software design patterns, proper exception handling, no single point of failure design;
- Good understanding of security best practices for web development;
- Good understanding of the development principles observed in creating a scalable web application, utilizing Amazon AWS;
- Expertise in working within an pseudo-agile style development that follows this development cycle: user stories based requirements, functional and non-functional based design to meet the requirements, test based development, peer review for validation and improvement;
- Excellent knowledge or willing and capable to learn automated unit and web testing for functional readiness, continuous integration and deployment testing;
- Expertise or willing and capable to learn load and performance testing;
- Quality work on time, with no excuses;
- Capable of system thinking, someone who sees software development as building an assembly line not as handicraft;
- Very strong desire to explore, learn and try new technologies;
- Ability to work independently, enjoys the freedom and responsibilities of minimum supervision;
- Diligent in following best practices and work instructions, detail oriented but also able to see the overall picture;
- Dedicated to personal improvement and eager to give and receive progress feedback;
- Always dedicated to a quality outcome, ready to take a stand for what is best even if that means not agreeing with your colleagues or your boss. But once a decision has been made, you get behind it even if you disagreed with it;
- Team player, likes to learn, teach, share and communicate;
- Able to communicate clearly, logically and effectively, with a good command of English language;
- Not afraid to make and admit mistakes, takes concrete steps to avoid repeating them. Yes, it’s OK to make new mistakes, repeating them is not OK;
- Flexibility in changing work style in order to be efficient and productive with code written from scratch, work to change or improve existing code, peer review new and existing code, write and review documentation;
- Contributions to open source projects are highly appreciated;
How to apply?
Please submit answers to these two questions (no more than 500 words each):
1. What is your ideal, most productive work environment?
2. What technical and personal abilities make you the best person for the job?
Please include a copy of your latest CV.
10 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $11/ώρα γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello , I have read your project descriptions and requirements very carefully and I would like to do your project as well. Please talk to me then we can discuss more on it and give me a little chance. Thank You...