This position is the first hire for our brand new in-house developer team. You’ll be joining a small team of talented and passionate individuals who work together to build something we're proud of. We love what we do and we truly believe that we can make a difference on how people sell online.
We’re building Inuntji. With Inuntji you can create an online store. It’s quick and easy. And it’s free!
- Is it like Shopify, Volusion, Bigcommerce or any other already in the market?
- Yes, it is. But everything is FREE!
We expect to have a huge growth - 'I mean, it’s free! It’s gotta have a great growth!' - There’s a big initial budget for the Google Adwords and promotion launching campaign. Also, we already have closed agreements with suppliers and other dealers, that will support the project. So, this is gonna be big. But, at the same time, the platform itself has to have a rock solid design and a extremely smooth user experience. Here's were a developer, like you, comes in!
## Here’s what’s in it for you
* Competitive salary, reviewed every year
* Profit sharing
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* Summer hours
* Flexible work environment (we all telecommute!)
* An annual education / conference budget – we’ve a vested interest in keeping your skills sharp
All positions report directly to the founders. We're a flat organization so your work has a direct impact on the direction and success of Inuntji.
## What we're looking for in you
If you’re happy to work independently and you’re persistent — not resting until the task or feature is complete. If you’re self-directed & have conviction in the choices you make, although flexible enough to change your mind when required. If you’re comfortable talking to non-technical people, like our clients, in everyday Spanish language... then, this is your job.
## Not just that, you have…
* around 4–6 years of professional development experience
* experience architecting systems from scratch
* built a variety of applications & websites
* an eye for detail
* pride in your work and tend to leave code in a better place than you found it
* an understanding of how your work fits into the bigger picture
* the ability to talk about your work and your process to the team and others
* an unashamed distrust of wordpress...
## ... and also:
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
* Experience with and knowledge of enterprise design patterns
* Experience with PHP, Git, and MySQL
* Experience with Laravel Framework 4+
* Server administration experience
* Experience using Bootstrap and/or Foundation, as well as LESS and/or Sass
* Familiarity with TDD & PHPUnit
* Familiarity with continuous integration
* Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well patterned, code
* Passion for software development, learning, and growing your craft
If this sounds like it was written for you…
Apply now and:
* tell us why you think you’d be perfect for the job
* list the tools you’ve got experience with
* link(s) to code that you’re proud of, contributions that you’ve made to open source projects, that sort of thing
* attach or link to a CV (Word = ok, PDF = better, github hosted markdown = better still)
NB: We’ll review applications from developers residing in the Spain. If you’re a recruiter or you live outside Spain, it’s likely we’ll ignore your email.