Need a programmer who is immediately available to work the next 5 to 6 hours to help finish a PHP/JQuery custom shopping cart.
Code needed to:
1. Read products from CSV file
2. Display product thumbnails in a 3 x 2 grid with <prev and next> pagination.
3. Create product detail page with color and size options (change image when color option is selected)
4. Add Paypal "add to cart", "view cart" and "checkout" buttons as well as "continue shopping" navigation buttons.
5. Create [url removed, login to view] page and [url removed, login to view] for end of paypal process.
6. Decrement "in_stock" column in csv file for any items purchased (based on "sku"
Will choose one of the first bids as this needs to be done today. Programmer should have excellent JQuery, PHP and CSS skills as well as experience setting up paypal standard shopping cart buttons.
Here is the website that you will be working with:
[url removed, login to view]~pdellis7/
You will have an FTP account created for you.
Most of the Jquery functions have already been written. Cart is partially completed.
No database work is required. CSV file is the only data source for products. All customer information is maintained in Paypal.
I could do this in 5-6 hours. A good programmer could probably do it faster. Great bonus for completion within 5-6 hours.