We're a new Internet Computer Security company looking for a Web Programmer Consultant that is very experienced and highly innovative that can help us answer questions and design for a new business idea.
What we are trying to do has not been exactly done before, but is similar to companies that are providing security seals for websites, typically ecommerce sites. Examples include: Verisign ([url removed, login to view]), McAfee ([url removed, login to view]), and Comodo ([url removed, login to view])...
- Your task will be to help us to design the frontend and backend security seal system.
- You will have to answer any questions we may have regarding the functionality of our idea and also give advice/suggestions into implementation and features.
- We will need a report(s) documenting the technical requirements for our system. This should include flow charts/diagrams of program flow and supplementary documentation in order for us (or our programmer) to implement/code the program. This may/can include psuedocode.
- You may need to specify APIs, data feeds to interact with backend.
- You may need to come up with a software development methodology, like Agile development or any software development practices that you see being appropriate, like using certain types of source code/version control software, like Git.
- You may also need to work with our Security Analyst to help understand some of the backend system in order to come up with an appropriate solution.
- This contracted job is estimated to take anywhere from 10-20 hrs of work.
- (5+ Years) PHP and/or Ruby (Secure Coding)
- Complementary frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter,... Ruby on Rails,...
- Knowledge of database programing (PostgreSQL recommended)
- Ability design fast and optimized web applications.
- VERY EXPERIENCED.
- Understanding of how the technology behind online advertising works, such as Google Adwords, Yahoo & Microsoft's PPC.
- Understanding of how website analytics technology works, such as Google Analytics, Clicky, etc.
*** In order to proceed with this project, you will need to sign our Non-Discloure/Compete Agreement. ***
To apply for this contracted job, please write a brief description of why you would be qualified for this job.
If you are located in Long Island (Nassau), NY, USA local area, or are willing to relocate to the area, there is a possibility for permanent employment.