A free script called Submitter script enables a user to do the following:
(1) Submit link to link directories
(2) Submit article to article directories
(3) Submit bookmarks to social bookmarking sites.
The script can be seen at [url removed, login to view], and is also attached with this bid request.
I want you to convert the script to make it run on Google App Engine.
There are 3 Ways of doing this
(1) Use the Quercus PHP Framework for the php script, plus convert queries to use JPA -> Google Data store.
(2) Create a new application in java, that runs on Google App Engine, and use the logic already specified in php script to do so.
(3) Create a new application in python, that runs on Google App Engine, and use the logic already specified in php script to do so.
I want there to be 2 interfaces in the application:
(1) User interface- in which a user can submit links/bookmarks/articles. Also, the URL for which link/bookmark/article is being submitted, cant be specified by the user. It has to be specified by an admin in the admin mode.
(2) Admin mode/interface- To specify the url for which work is being done. Also to add/edit/delete users and other admins, from the application.
I would prefer it if you can create 3 similar and simple apps, one each for article submission/link submission/social bookmarking. You can use the code of php script attached with this bid request to do the work.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
windows or linux with java or python