Design and implement three different product box shots for our software products. Our current box shots are visible at: [url removed, login to view] Unlike our current boxes, we want each box for our three products to be different design, not just the same design with different texts (as we have now). After design is completed, you must prepare the box shots to be used in our website like our current box shots graphics. For the design, please use our curren color scheme of our site of light blue with white and a hint of yellow.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All high quality Adobe Photoshop PSD source files for the created graphics.
5) Three box graphics in JPG format, implemented in a way they can be installed to our website with minimal modification required for our site.
6) You must provide two versions of the jv16 PowerTools box shots, one with the product name "jv16 PowerTools 2007" and the other with "jv16 PowerTools 2008".