The project is a framework for building applications using AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway. It has been featured on the front page of Hacker News three times and its userbase is growing so quickly that we are having trouble keeping up with demand for features and bug fixes. Though it is entirely open-source (and we plan on keeping it that way) we have been fortunate enough to raise money from a top tier VC firm in Silicon Valley to build out our team and continue building the framework on a full-time basis. We are looking to hire someone immediately to work directly on the framework and related projects.
We believe this is a genuinely unique opportunity for software engineers and here are the reasons why:
- You will be working on a highly visible open-source project. We work on the project transparently via Github and Gitter. The work you do will be public and greatly appreciated by our growing community.
- You will be building tools for other developers. There is no better type of user to have. Our users engage with us every day to help us solve issues together.
- You will be exposed to lots of new technologies. The mission of our company is to enable software engineers and companies to do more. To achieve that, we constantly try out the latest tools and libraries to see if they can offer a better experience for our users. This is a chance for you to get ahead of the curve, by playing with and mastering technologies that will come to be fundamental to software development in the future.
- We are well funded by one of the greatest VCs in the developer tools space.
- We have a handful of renowned advisors.
- Working remotely is an option.
Here’s who we are looking for:
- Mastery in Node.js.
- Mastery in Amazon Web Services.
- Test-driven developer
- Accountable, positive, a strong work ethic without ego.
- React Experience
- Located in the Bay area
We are a small team consisting of two full-time developers and three renowned advisors. Our process is that we will have you start immediately working on the core project as a contractor and pay you via an hourly rate for two months. These two months are a trial period. At the end of the two month period, we will switch you to a monthly salary.
Please respond with “AWS Lambda” at the top of your response and submit examples of Node.js work you have done.
We look forward to meeting you :)
24 freelancers κάνουν προσφορά κατά μέσο όρο $52/ώρα για αυτή τη δουλειά
AWS Lambda Hi, I am experienced nodejs developer, i can help with you with your project. I have experience with lambda and aws api. Id interested, contact me
node.js is my primary expert , i have a great experience in this field so i can do that for you perfectly if you have any private offer or more you can text me on abbasiamanj[at]gmail[dot]com