XLS and CSV modification
• C (.NET)
• Visual Basic
• MS Access (2003/2007)
We have an ecommerce site (future [url removed, login to view]) that requires daily price/product updates. We need a program or script (i.e. Excel or Access script/macro, etc) that will import data from CSV/XLS, consolidate the data, and export one table as CSV and another table as XLS (Excel 2003) format.
This script/macro/program needs to be run once daily (manual or scheduled)
Import – Files to import will be in either CSV or XLS (Excel 2003) format.
Export – Data to export will be formatted in both CSV and XLS (Excel 2003) format.
Import / Export
• Product/price lists (CSV and XLS) will be received daily and imported/consolidated into a master list.
• Imported Price lists will have different table headings and each supplier's list will need to be appropriately mapped into the master list
• All code must be documented to allow for minor changes (e.g. allow for addition of new suppliers with different data mapping)
• Export a copy of the master list as CSV, with custom table headings/format (so we can use our import tool to update MS Dynamics CRM product list)
• Export a copy of the master list as XLS (2003), with custom table headings/format (so we can upload/import to update online ecommerce product list)
• Key index for the consolidated master list needs to be auto-generated, as we will have some overlap of the same product coming from different suppliers with different prices.
• We need the script to run a quick if/else switch so the export for the ecommerce database will update only one entry per product code as "active", the other entries of the same product as "inactive" - so that customers won't be confused when they search up a product and find many of the same item for different prices.
• The script must add a simple counter (can be table column) to keep track of number of days out of stock. Given that a product has seen 0 stock in over a given period (can be adjusted), to change the status of the product to "not active" so the ecommerce website will no longer display the product on the web site.
• We require an area where we can manually set the % markup rules (i.e. markupPrice= ceil(costPrice * 1.10, 1) thus a 10% mark up, minimum of 1 dollar. These rules need to be set up by category
• Exchange rate calculation. We require an area where we can manually input the exchange rate. Also to denote the currency for each supplier we work with.
28 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $173 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello sir, I am Software team lead and a technical writer with more than 9 yrs of software development experience. I can do this job easily and with 100% satisfaction for you. Let me know Thanks, Anil
Hello, I have advanced knowledge in this area and have created a similar program for another company. I would love the opportunity to complete this project. P lease pm me to talk.
We are doing since 2004. if you need to be confirm, i can send you screen shorts about my work. I am a team to work with desktop with .net and mysql. hope we will talk soon. bye. rk
Dear Sir, I have experience of various database ripping mysql,access,binary files, csv files,encrypted binary file. Please pmb me with sound data to see my work. Regards