Hello SR, it's looking very good. There was a few things that were missed, plus I came up with some more things. Would you be willing to do the following list for $50 more? Please let me know and I'll send it as a bonus at the end (or create another job if you would like).
Throughout the website:
The "Learn More" buttons on the site should point to: [url removed, login to view]
The "Order Now" buttons on the site should point to: [url removed, login to view]
The "More Ingredients" buttons on the sidebar should point to: [url removed, login to view]
On the order page: [url removed, login to view]
1. Please make sure the "Order" button on the top menu remains green when it's on that page
2. Please add the top background like on the other pages to the order page
[url removed, login to view]
On the actual product page: [url removed, login to view]
1. Please add the sidebar which has the email and blog topics so it looks like the other pages
2. Remove the smaller photo (only the big photo should remain)
3. When the mouse is over the big image, nothing should happen (right now the size changes)
4. Please change the "ADD TO CART" button so that it fits and looks like the "learn more" button on the main page, instead it will says "Add to Cart".
5. Remove the outline from around the photo.
6. Remove the social network buttons from the page.
7. Remove breadcrumb location on the product page.
On the blog pages:
[url removed, login to view]
Please add the header with the background, and the sidebars.
On main page, the purple "Learn more" button on the bottom (that is right above the photos of the plants) should be centered directly over the "made from natural herbs". (Rather than being left justified). Please center the button over the picture of the herbs.
On the logo of [url removed, login to view], please turn the words "Opiate Withdrawal Aid" into actual text.
Submit button on "contact us" page. Please make that button look like the white "Learn More" button on the main page on the white background. So the button will be slightly gray with purple text that says "SUBMIT".
On the top menu bar make sure all categories are evenly spaced out. Currently it looks like the "About Us" is over to the left too far. They should all be centered equally apart from one another.
On the sidebar where it has blog topics. Please put a mouseover effect so when the mouse is placed over the text, they will appear white.
On the sidebar, please put in 50-60 pixels between the "join our mailing list" and the image from the "made from natural herbs and vitamins". Because it looks like they are currently too close.
Mailing list - join button should line up exactly with "email address box". Currently looks like it's one or two pixels off. (I'm looking at the page in Safari, and the email address and join box do not line up exactly. I can provide a screen shot if you would like to see what I mean.
Where can I edit the footer links?