When complete, you’ll upload your code to a GitHub public repository and share the URL for review. Please note that the challenge should be completed within the allotted timeframe.
Using the latest version of the Ionic CLI (3.5.0+), generate a new project that uses the split pane component. Using this new project, develop an Ionic 3 and Angular 4+ web application to display Food Reports from the USDA National Nutrient Database.
• As a user, I want to search for a specific food and view the results.
• As a user, I want to select a food to view a "Basic Report" on a new page.
• As a user, I want the food report (Basic Report) to display all nutrients and their values in grams.
• As a user, I want the web application to be responsive in nature for mobile devices.
• As a developer, I want an API key so I can call the NDB REST API.
• As a developer, I want an Angular service to consume the NDB REST API.
• As a developer, I want the data to be saved to and retrieved from the browser's local storage.
• As a user, I want to favorite a food and report for later viewing.
• As a user, I want to view a list of favorite foods with reports.
• As a user, I want to select a favorite food to view the “Basic Report”.
• As a user, I want to remove a favorite food.
API Information NDB API Website: [login to view URL]
Food Report Docs: [login to view URL]
Sample JSON: [login to view URL]
22 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $191 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello sir, I have three years of experience dealing this type of projects. Let me help you for better outcome within the given deadline and in budget. Thanks.