- Create a hybrid Cordova app
- UI based on Angular v6
- For Apple iOS and Android
- Without plugins, plain Cordova
- SAML2.0 IdP based on Microsoft ADFS (based on Win2016)
- Configurable URL for the IdP, SP in the Cordova app (not UI)
- SP based on Apache Tomcat (based on CentOS)
- Login form, when the app is started
- Feedback on the login form, if authentication has failed
- Main page, if authentication was successful
- A button on the main page
- If button is clicked, a request is send to the SP
- Response contains a string from a static file on the SP
- Documentation about how to set up ADFS and Tomcat
- Whole Cordova source
Project is done, if we have been able to set up and run the servers and app in our hosted VM environment. We will set up new VMs according to your documentation.
Please provide your experience about SAML2.0 in your proposal.
As an exception it would be okay to use the in-app-browser plugin.
You need to set up the SP and IdP on your own. Finally we will set up an SP and IdP according to your description and test it.
The SP of course should reject the request, if the user isn't authenticated and redirect to the log-in form.