• The app should be simple and easy to use with clean interface.
• It should allow to upload and store the receipts either locally or google drive if available (or some sort of other cloud providers, I’m open to recommendations)
• Receipts should be categorised in three ways:
- 1 by content, ie. Milk, Bread, Pasta, Eggs, and so on. This should be read from the receipt contents and added as 2nd type category if it does not exist before, else it will add to the existing category accruing to total value for the month.
- 2 by shopping type, ie. DYI, Groceries, Bills, ETC.
- 3 by vendor, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, and so on.
#1 is the most important in my view. Adding to it, the app should be able to generate expense reports and graphs per the above categories.
• App should provide small space for ads with option for these to be removed on paid version
- Hence there should be an option on the app to remove the ads.
• Sample app as an example: [login to view URL]
- Note that we are not trying to copy the app, use as example only.
- Should contain similar dashboard, documents and categories menu, all other tabs are not required.
- With that said, categories should be different and should be stored and visualized in 3 different categories (shopping type, content and vendor) as mentioned above.
- OCR which is a must, can be API or buildyourown, open to your choice but because we want to read receipt lines one by one and categorise these, OCR needs to be able to handle it.
- Database to store data is also open to your choice, you can use a cloud service or we can host it in MariaDB.
• This App will be originally Android only, but depending on popularity, we might expand to IOS as well as add extra features to it.
**** Do not bid if you are not experienced in Android development or do not agree with price range offered