Power Leveler position is all about manually playing online game on customer's account (or with him) and achieving agreed on goals in given deadline. Some goals are short and take from 15 min to a few hours, some may take days, weeks or even months to achieve. Playing manually means 100% by hand, you are not allowed to use or install anything beside the official game client.
You don't have to do it yourself, preferably you can outsource this job to your non-English speaking friends and earn on being the middle man. Ideally you already have a few players who can share the same PC 24/7. Even though I will explain things to you, you will still need to teach your sub-workers.
- Conversational English (only for person dealing with me, you need to understand instructions on how to perform the job)
- MMORPG experience (you will not be able to meet deadline and get close to offered hourly rate if you are a total noob with below average skills)
- Long term (I'm NOT interested in short cooperation)
- Online a lot & reliable
- STABLE PC + internet able to handle the newest online games (MMO)
- VPN tunnel will be provided for you, you can't boost without it
- Ability to read (games change all the time, so you will often be required to Google guides on how to do something faster)
Ability to stream is welcomed (you will be paid extra for it).
If you prove to be a reliable leveler, more jobs will come your way. In time, this can be your full time job.
Each job has a certain budget and deadline, you are expected to play 8h a day. You will be paid fixed price for average delivery time, whenever you complete it in 50% or 150% of the time, you will still be paid the same amount (this way efficiency is encouraged). The easiest tasks like grinding or leveling that do not require any game knowledge or super skills will come to about 1$ per hour (0.5-1.5). This is calculated for average skill level (not a clicker or a keyboard turner). If you are very efficient and knowledgeable, you can complete the job a few times faster, this way you can automatically earn much more per hour (not every job).
If you are a top player and can do boosts nobody else can, then you can obviously charge much more (please provide a list of your services).
Right now jobs will be mainly in Diablo 3 + WoW. I will explain how to do each leveling and provide everything you need. Keep in mind that it is up to you to learn basics about each game, otherwise you may be slower than average player (earn less per hour and/or fail to meet the deadline). This is not required to get your first job but if you are not good enough to learn fast (and fail to meet the deadline), you may not get another chance. If you want to do this full time, you will need to improve your skills in your free time (this usually means buying your own account or becoming an asset and getting it as a bonus).
You will usually have 12 hours to start the leveling but you either need to give me remote access to your PC (this way you can book jobs when you are sleeping) or be online a lot to reserve the job (be online at the time customer buys it).
Please provide following information in your offer:
1. English level (your own and of your leveler(s), if you have any sub-worker(s) then here is the place to advertise it)
2. MMO accomplishments / services you can provide (games you know well enough)
3. Daily/Weekly availability
4. PC/Internet specifications (how stable is it? can you stream?)
5. Preferred hourly price (0.5-1.5 $/h) (remember you need to pay taxes!)
6. Other information which may affect recruitment
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels in BOTH game modes)
I will contact every applicant which fulfills criteria after the job offer expires (7 days), if you do not receive reply, it means you need to check your Freelancer inbox or work on your reading with understanding...